Job Number: 6805
At FANUC America Corporation we are passionate about our customers, our employees, and the work we perform. We maintain a workplace where individuals can be proud of, where talents are embraced, and results are encouraged and supported.
We are looking for talented people who value integrity, informed decision-making and collaboration. If you believe you are one of those talented people, and are interested in being considered for a career at FANUC America, we invite you to apply today!
FANUC America Corporation provides the most complete range of industry-leading robotics, CNC and motion control systems, and ROBODRILL machining centers. Our innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas to be more efficient, reliable and profitable. We are currently searching for a dynamic, Cost Accountant to cover various project cost accounting and basic general ledger accounting functions.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Perform monthly project accounting responsibilities for assigned execution groups, including project margin analysis, project costs to complete, revenue recognition, warranty, inventory, and operating expenses.
- Review overall accuracy of project financials
- Work with project managers in correct use of financial information systems for project scheduling and forecasts
- Support execution groups and management with reporting, tracking and analysis as required
- Assist international subsidiaries and consolidation accounting as required
- Perform assigned month end close accounting and reporting tasks, including journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations, correcting journal entries, GAAP compliance, trial balance, statements review and other accounting tracking and analysis as required
- Support external auditor requests and internal auditing related to J-SOX compliance
- Involvement in quarterly and annual financial statement package preparation and review
- Work with various financial systems and databases
Ideal candidate will have the following experience and education:
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience
We offer market competitive pay and benefits programs, as well as opportunities for advancement, knowledge and skill development, and recognition of individual achievements. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Dollars
- Generous Holiday & Vacation Program
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.