Job Number: 6854
Our client is a global automated products, robot and CNC systems supplier and they are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. In this role this person would be discussing with customers the price, delivery and the order of spare or replacement parts as well as the processing of the parts.
- Determine the needs the of customer(s)
- Check and confirm a part(s) availability/delivery
- Part(s) quoting and pricing
- Order follow-up, delivery validation and invoicing
- Return/warranty claim processing
- Create and process Return Authorizations and credits to customer(s) as needed
- Courteous and professional phone demeanor
- Responsive to call-back requirements
- Interact with other departments including Finance, Purchasing, Inventory Planning, Logistics, Sales, Tech Support, Training, Service, etc. to ensure customer expectations are achieved 100% of the time.
- Gather technical information to help customer define specific part/number requirements.
- Use of technical parts manuals
- Provide Sales Order status
- Maintain strong knowledge & keep up-to-date on product lines to provide telephone, email and chat troubleshooting support
- Ability to read technical manuals and engineering drawings helpful.
- Efficient at using computerized business systems, including BaaN, MS-Office, etc
- Minimum of Associate Degree in business or related field, or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of one year customer service or technical work experience
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office)
- Request for Quote (RFQ) system experience
- Logistics processing
- Technical Support Log (TSL) training
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.