Job Number: 6444
Warren Industries is a CNC production a machining company supplying the automotive and trucking industry. In business for 44 years, we machine a variety of powertrain, steering, braking, and suspension components. We are looking for a person with knowledge ranging from entry level to highly experienced in machine maintenance practices and procedures primarily for Machine Repair at Chesterfield, MI location.
Machine Repair Job Duties Include:
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs of production CNC lathes and mills. broaching machines, and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance (PM) on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits.
- Read and interpret mechanical prints.
- Building maintenance.
- Compressor maintenance
- Automation troubleshooting and repair
- Weld and fabricate as needed.
Machine Repair Technician Requirements:
- Experience with PLC and Robot programming is desirable
- Proficient use of industrial hand and shop tools to complete tasks, especially a multimeter.
- Demonstrate good work practices to complete jobs timely, accurately, and above all, safely.
- Communicate and interact efficiently and effectively with all levels of employees within the company and vendors.
- Must be able to obtain a Powered Industrial License (hi-lo) to perform job duties.
Machine Repair Technician Benefits after 90 Days:
- Medical Plan Options (Employee Contribution)
- Dental Insurance (Employee Contribution)
- Optional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and AFLAC
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Machine Repair Technician Wages:
- Wages commensurate with experience
- Overtime will be required
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.