Job Number: 6879
Our client is a global automated products, robot and CNC systems supplier and they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. In this role the person would be responsible for overseeing day-to-day activities required for executing a logistics warehouse. They would also be responsible for providing hands-on, warehouse leadership of daily activities to ensure high inbound/outbound levels and achieve department performance objectives.
- Responsible for coordination of inbound and outbound material, receipt processing, warehousing, filling customer orders, picking, distributing material, packaging material and shipment of material.
- Provide hands-on, floor leadership and problem solving for Logistics daily warehouse activities
- Ensure put away, picking and packaging of material & robots for internal & external customer requirements per order(s)
- Monitor Inbound/Outbound lines per hour
- Ensure daily organization and cleaning of warehouse areas?
- ?Provide training for new employees assigned to the area
- Help approve international shipments when required
- ?Associate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business -related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum two years operational experience, including demonstrated leadership ability
- Prior experience/certifications in operation of Fork Lift Truck, Order picker, Skyjack, Reach Truck and/or Pallet Jack
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.